Wednesday 10 September 2014

KATE UPTON LEAKED GALLERY IMAGES


Kate Upton Leaked Cell Phone Nudes


The internet is basically in the midst of one of those 90′s action movie extended explosion sequences. Shit is blowing up. Last night some hackers took advantage of some weakness in the iCloud and gained access to the photo galleries of a couple hundred celebs. These obviously contained the predictable amateur nudes – I mean, who doesn’t have those, if my penis isn’t lurking somewhere on the internet by now, I’d be surprised. The internet has been divided in its response – with a large portion saying it’s horrible of people to spread them. Well, I say it’s horrible to spread videos of dudes getting beheaded by terrorists – what would that persons mom say about you all looking at her sons head getting lopped off during your coffee break. In the interest of self preservation though, and the fact that I’m quite attached to my eyeballs – opting not to lose them in a public gouging, I’ll not be expressing my view on the matter or posting nudes, just reporting on what is going on in the internet world. 
Story via Source. Thank you For Getting Cheap Buy Facebook Likes.
Copyright © 2014 Funky News All Around